We at Tropics of Meta understand the woes of grad students, recent PhDs, adjuncts, and even tenure-track faculty. At ToM, we go there; we’ve been there; we live there. If you’ve made the fateful choice to pursue an MA or PhD in History or related fields, these resources can help you at different stages of seeking funding, jobs, and other things that “keep body and soul together.”
- Funding Opportunities for Graduate Students in History
- I Have a PhD in History. How Can I Survive in the Private Sector?
- Making Your Way as a History PhD in the Think Tank World
- Turning Your PhD into a Meaningful Job with the Federal Government
- How One Tenure-Track Prof Left Academia: A Beginner’s Guide